Wish me luck or my son

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I am off to the Parent Teacher conference. I am so nerves I will kill my son for a bad report. He is slacking off because he has other friends and a girl. He is 11 not 15 or 16. He said he is doing fine I pray he is or I will be sooooooooo mad.

I am on strict bedrest and he knows this better be good and I have a feeling it isnt due to the fact non of the other boys have given me a note from there teacher with a time to come in

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sure it will be a great report ....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks all I have to go to GNC might as well do it while I have to get out of house anyways right. ok Breath Jenny Breath ok.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck, I hope he has a good report. If not, I'd tell him that he's not seeing his "girlfriend" and restricting how much he sees his friends until his grades come up. I remember being that age and being stressed that I was going to fail, but those are the years that were the easiest now that I look back.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could not find this post LOL.

UPDATE:
My son did ok I guess he got N in Math and Math Assignments so he is grounded the whole weekend plus yesturday and today and I made a deal with him that he is grounded everyday that I dont see him with HW if the teacher says there is some.

He also did not turn in some reading assignments so he has to go back and do all 7 of them because I SAID SO lol

He got Honors in Spelling and Science and History.

His GF moved last weeks so I hope that brings these grades up. I told him if he did not bring it up by June 1st last day of school he will get summer school.

OOO I forgot to add I signed him up for tutoring in the morning 45 min before school due to his lack of Math assignments. He is so mad at me today.

Think I did ok

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to be a good mom!
Make em mad, make em work

Glad it wasn't anything too serious.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope it was alot bettewr then I thought she also said he almost got in a fight with a kid who my son towered over and my son walked away but it pissed the kid off he wanted to fight so it was hard to discipline him and yet be so proud at the same time.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't find it either. I searched for 10 minutes lol

Wow you are one tough mommy! I hope it works out. So does he have to wake up earlier now? Oh I bet he is mad.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
naw he doesnt have to wake up earlier just get his butt in gear earlier.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope so I only expect S or basically a c average from all my kids if they go over that KUDOS but I do not think I ask for alot. A D in Math to me is wrong when all he had to do was turn in the math homeowrk. My other 2 kids are great they are all honors and straight A so I do not push Austin because I dont want him thinking he has to do what they do. I just want satasfactory.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think so long as he's doing his best is what counts. He is kinda getting towards that age and all though too. Sometimes kids just need a little 'motivation.'

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so true that why I do not want to push him. But knoing the D was only cause he never turned in his work isnt good to me.