Wish me luck, interview tomorrow

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm probably getting on this thread a bit too late but....I HOPE GOOD LUCK WAS WITH YOU MARGE
I'm sure everything went great and you wowed them with your stick-to-itiveness in your present job.
Can't wait to hear how things went!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!

Thanks again, really waking up to your thoughts was great.

Good news is it went well. I was surprised at myself in how confident i felt, I even felt a gastrointestinal event but didn't panic!

Bad news is I don't think it's the job for me. But I am glad I got a first interview under my belt, I needed to jump into the cold water. It turns out it's just a one year contract job, the guy who had it just got deployed to Iraq of all things and so they are filling the job for a year (of course there is the unthinkable along those lines) Benefits would be limited, and I wouldn't accrue retirement like I do now. Soo...probably not a great move BUT I will keep an open mind if they call me back.

I just applied to another job that really interests me so I am just plugging away.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
good luck! i'm sending good vibes

I too recently had to find a job after 4 years of working in one place - it was nervewrecking, but it worked out very well