Wish me lots of luck!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I might look into that! It's always another string to my bow!

and thank you for thinking they're cool!

Susan, you should see the photos of me wearing and trying to wear them!
It was so much fun! Can't get into the wahing line one now - it changed shape!
and the ethernet one is SO heavy!
I just checked out the pictures. Yes, please show us how they look on you!
I like the washing line and the extension cables. The ehternet has a nice color, but is it a skirt or what?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow -- that's so different Sarah! Thanks for sharing!
Is that said in the way my Mum would say it if she didn't like it?!

Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I just checked out the pictures. Yes, please show us how they look on you!
I like the washing line and the extension cables. The ehternet has a nice color, but is it a skirt or what?
I'll try to upload some at some point!

The Ethernet one is a sleeveless suit jacket! I know it's a bit ambiguous, but it's part of the plan!

Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

I'm just a guy so I'm not sure what I'm looking at but I wish U tyhe best of luck.

Knock em Dead Kiddo.
Hey, you can look at it any way you like!
It's contemporary art, so it's all down to the concepts and the way it looks from the outset!
I hope you liked looking, anyway!

I hope I did knock em dead!

Anyway, it was incredibly humid yesterday and the exhibition was SO busy! I went and had a look around and went to check if people were looking at my stuff - they seemed to be!

I didn't stay long, as I have my best friend visiting on Monday and my parents on Tuesday, so i'll get a much better look when it's quieter!

I was so proud though, when my friend's Mum came over to speak to me because she really loved my pieces! It was so lovely for her to come and tell me - don't you think!

Anyhow, all in all it seemed to go well! Thank you for all the good luck - I'm certain it helped!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased at the moment!

I took my parents to see my exhibition, yesterday, and they were so proud of me! They really loved my work and told me how much they liked it!

I also noticed that all my business cards had been taken, so maybe i'll be getting some commissions or exhibitions coming in!

I am just so happy that it all went so well - just have to wait on the result now!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Brilliant Sarah!!!
I really hope it does bring some good fortune your way!

How long is the exhibition on for?!
Thank you, Susan, I hope that it does too! I have sorted out my studio now, so i'll be all ready for the work to come in! Plus, I will be able to look for the work too!

The exhibition closes today! We'll be taking our work down this week! It was only on for five days!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Wheres your studio at Sarah?, is it somewhere that you've rented a bit of space from?
At the moment, it is just the third bedroom of the house! I would love to rent a space, but everywhere around here is very expensive, so i'm going to have to make some money first! (the room is a good-ish size though, so it will do me for now!)

I'm hoping that if everything goes well, I will be able to rent one of the shops in the Northern Quater of the city! I could then work there and sell my stuff in the same venue!