winter's temp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not much. she has me so confused.
she will hide all day and not eat anything making me think she will be having them and then all of a sudden the next day she is out and about eating and playing with smokey. I know she is huge.

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes i know that very well. winter has gotten very big. I hope she has them this week. I will call the vet in the morning and see how long I should continue to let her go. she is getting very crabby. she will not even allow me to brush her anymore. She did let my daughter brush her today and that was good as she is a medium hair cat and had some dead hair on her neck and got really mad at me for wanting to brush her out. she just kinda mopes around waiting to give birth. she has started to eat a little more again which is good as she has not been doing very much of that lately. she is still drinking plenty of water. I have not seen her use the litter box lately so I moved one of them into the kitchen hoping I will be able to surpervise that way a little better. having two cats it is hard to tell who is using it. I will try to post a picture of her tomorrow. I have never done this before so we will see how that goes. I will also try to post one of smokey her sister (same litter) so you can see how big she is as she is normally a little smaller than smokey. when they weighed when i took her to the vet at that time she had already gained 2lbs. and that was a week and a half ago.

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not sure. if smokey is she is not showing yet. smokey has learned to get her paw on the bottom of the screen door and pry it open. either way i need to get over my fear of having them spayed. i know that the vet killing my family's dog during it neuterd surgery is not something that happens on a regular basis but it does scare me it could happen to me. cats are to over populated and can't keep trying to find them good homes. we have three strays that come to our house for food as it is. i will post there pictures in a couple of hours making lunch right now and have to give my aunt a ride home from the hospital she had surgery. I will post them after that. how is skittles today?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is super loaded. She seems to be caring different Like really low and toward her back side. She is letting me message and itch her belly all over weird...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
like the sig I have of Skittles it is under User CP.. There is a thread on it. Need to search...Right now am to worried where Skittles is.