winter's labor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
they are all doing really well this morning.crying really loud when they are hungry. she has been with them this mornig and has not left them yet. Last night she stood guard out side the spare room door. so i have not had a cat fight between winter and smokey like we had yesterday. it was really unexpected as she let smokey help her clean up her last litter. but smokey is keeping her distance for now.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry to much about Winter cleaning herself up. It took Adina about 48 hrs to get herself looking normal. Even after that she still had a little yuck on her tail. Momma is busy cleaning up everyone else and she comes last. Hey, that is just like being a human mommy

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeah it does sound alot myself and my kids always come first. ok that sounded kinda bad like i do not clean myself. LOL winter seems to have cleaned herself up a little. she has been resting and I am not gonna disturb her. I remember needing a lot of sleep after giving birth and i only had one at a time. she has been eating very well and drinking pretty good as well. i will check on her after while to make sure that she is taking in some more fluids. I am not worried about her anymore I am glad she has had her babies and that they all appear to be very healthy. she was a proud mama today and had to show them off to me. it was so cute.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she finally had them. Adina is solid white and she looked horrible with all the blood all over her backside. She would come out to the livingroom for some love and my boys would JUMP up and run...like she was a monster
She cleaned up nicely. I can't wait to see pictures of your new family.

winterandsmokey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not sure when i will be able to get some pictures. they are in a dark place and i can't use the flash or it will hurt the baby's eyes. really don't think they will turn out very well. especially seeing how they are dark colored kittens. I will try in a few days once she has settled down a little.