Winter Coats (furry ones)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dexter & Sadie have beautiful, thick winter coats....
then Spring comes & the fur storm begins.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ceci is probably also saying 'whats winter?' Its over 90 degrees today and its not even sunny!

I miss my freezing cold snowy winters!

Ceci is still the same as when she first came home, and my Collie pup is still bald. Shes a Rough Coat so she is supposed to have alot of coat but with the extreme heat she just refuses to grow so much coat. Smart girl!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I really don't notice extra fur on Trout
Do they all get it?
I'm wondering this too!! I haven't noticed anyone getting fluffier or fuzzier.... I did notice that Beans coat is a lot softer than it has been recently and Skunks has been soft for a while now... Maui's is getting coarser!!!!

They are ALL eating like PIGS though!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I'm wondering this too!! I haven't noticed anyone getting fluffier or fuzzier.... I did notice that Beans coat is a lot softer than it has been recently and Skunks has been soft for a while now... Maui's is getting coarser!!!!

They are ALL eating like PIGS though!
Well, my two cats getting fluffier are the ones that go out in the back yard. The other two don't really go out...

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over the last couple of days I have noticed that Radar has gone really really fluffy under his belly! He is now DSH on top and DMH underneath

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Manytoes definately went through a shedding process about 3 weeks ago, and since then has become hairier than ever!
I thought he was getting a fat roll, but now when I go home Ill have to check...may have been a fur-caused optical illusion!