Winky The Feral.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't checked on Winky lately (too much to do with getting all the administration things done for school) but the last time I did get over to check she wasn't around but Aunt Gertrude, Bullseye, and a VERY feral black tuxedo cat I'm calling Dobby were there.

Aunt Gertrude gets oversimulated pretty quickly and starts biting. It took a while to find a position she likes to be held in for snuggles.

I scared Dobby out of the hay and he immediately panicked and ran into the hay loft. Right now I doubt I will be able to work my magic on him. I want to go up in the loft to check on the population up there (read: see if there are kittens) but the barn is old and it is going to be cheaper to tear down and rebuild the whole thing rather than repair it. If I DO go up there I will definitely not be at the barn by myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FflurCadwgawn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For the last week or so Winky has been purring around me and will practically fall over with pleasure when I rub her belly. She will also knead the air when I rub her belly, and will even knead the ground when she eats.

I have no idea if this means she is pregnant. Her nipples aren't pinking up but they are slightly enlarged.

Today she seemed to be trying to show me something in the old dog house we set up in the barn for the cats, so I grabbed a flashlight but couldn't see anything inside. I don't know what to make of this behavior. If she IS pregnant she isn't due for about two and a half to three weeks, and I can't really feel anything in her belly.

:dunno: :noob: