Winged Cat in China

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Umm, do they not know the difference between a tabby and a calico? And they said it was a he. Now, it could be a rare calico that is male, but that is definitely not a tabby.

And, if it's an actual deformity, I doubt it would suddenly "appear" because of one hot season and too many females wanting to mate with him. I'll bet they are hair mats underneither, either because of bad grooming or because he got into burrs or something outside that matted the hair. If that's the case, cutting them off is the best thing to do. If not...then it's just odd.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Umm, do they not know the difference between a tabby and a calico? And they said it was a he. Now, it could be a rare calico that is male, but that is definitely not a tabby.

And, if it's an actual deformity, I doubt it would suddenly "appear" because of one hot season and too many females wanting to mate with him. I'll bet they are hair mats underneither, either because of bad grooming or because he got into burrs or something outside that matted the hair. If that's the case, cutting them off is the best thing to do. If not...then it's just odd.
Personally I think you're dead on and this makes the most sense to me.