Willow, the wonder-cat

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

I forgot to answer your other question... no we dont have a home for the new baby yet, but am afraid I am growing attached to it! And so is Joshua.
3 of the 4 Acorns went to their furever homes on Saturday. We are keeping Nacho. In fact I also have a pic of Nacho and Chemo together. And it's a rare pic since momma cat usually keeps Nacho corralled away from Chemo.

Yes, that's Chewbacca's fuzzy but in the pic. A few frames later I snapped a pic of Nacho attacking his tail! and Chemo trying to find a boob.

It's amazing the personalities of these kittens. When the Acorns were first born, Nacho was my least favorite, but as his personality developed, I grew more and more attached.

From the start, I woulda bet that we were going to keep Frito... in fact I think I said as much in other posts. They each had their own personalities. Dorito was/is reserved, but such a little cuddle bug. Frito was real playful, but not so cuddly. Wilbur ended up being the smallest (believe it or not) and the only short hair and we dubbed him Rat Cat as his snout out-grew his face
But Nacho, he turned out to be the most playful AND cuddliest. I think the clincher was when I walked in my room and found him all snuggled up to my son sleeping on my bed. And of course I have pics of that too
We would love to see the picture of Nacho and Joshua!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by awliston

We would love to see the picture of Nacho and Joshua!
Ask and you shall receive. This pic was taken Memorial Day weekend. Just a few days before we went to Pittsburgh and learned of Josh's diagnosis. I had been fighting myself on which kitten I wanted to keep, and even considered keeping both (and would've had it not been of dx) I think this is the moment I knew which kiddo I wanted!

The other 3 kittens went to very good homes -- however one of them (Dorito) came back shortly after. The minute we seen her pull up in front of my house I started yelling, No Refunds, No Returns - rofl. Oh well. They had discovered that their youngest daughter (who is 4) is allergic to cats... or more specifically -- the long-haired Dorito. so we've gone back to looking for her new furvever home. Had found a few possible takers, but none I was willing to turn her over to.