Willow lost her mucous plug!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The kittens look very healthy! So proud for you. Are they all nursing well and mama is good?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mgnny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are all doing fantastic!! Willow is an amazing mama! I have her spay scheduled for 6 weeks from now. Saw much as I love these babies, no more. I found homes for three of the babies already, and we are keeping the little white one. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mgnny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Everyone is doing fantastic!!! Our dog Casper is like willows mama. Lol. She has nursed on him since they day she came home. She will only allow Casper to look at her babies. It's so sweet. They are nursing like champs. The little white ones eyes are almost full open, and the black ones are starting today. Instead of a runt we have a big baby. He is one of the grey tigers. Such a chunk a monk. I believe it is two girls and two boys. Obviously I don't know for sure. Two actually seem to have bulges and two don't. I do know that their testicles won't drop for some time, but I it looks like it. :lol3: she actually takes turns on who she snuggles. It's absolutely adorable!!
Big yawn

Nursing away

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, so adorable! Thanks for sharing. That's really sweet how close your dog and cat are too! :)