Will you have a White Christmas?

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
susie.. you only live like 2.5 hours from me and wow what a difference. I guess that's the lake thing. But here it's about 50 degrees and sunny right now. weird.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's snowing here!

We only got about 2 inches at my house, but it's supposed to keep snowing for most of the morning. And we've got another storm system moving in tomorrow on the heels of this one. The down side is...tomorrow the high is only supposed to be 7 F!!!
Boy, I'm glad I'm taking tomorrow off from work to make a long holiday weekend.

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

It's snowing here!

We only got about 2 inches at my house, but it's supposed to keep snowing for most of the morning. And we've got another storm system moving in tomorrow on the heels of this one. The down side is...tomorrow the high is only supposed to be 7 F!!!
Boy, I'm glad I'm taking tomorrow off from work to make a long holiday weekend.
Yeah, well, it looks like I might get my first driving experience in the cold and the snow....where I'm headed I heard it's snowing, and it's expected to be below freezing every night, and barely above during the day. I don't have the clothes for this, and I don't have the experience for this, so it should be very interesting.....

Yikes.

Best-
Micheke

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah... we'll have a white Christmas, a white New Year's, a white Valentines Day, a white Easter, a white spring... We got it all!
I love having a white Christmas. It's just all the other times I could do without.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FREE SNOW! Want a White Christmas? Come to my front yard and take all you want! Absolutely free! Ten inches so far and more on the way. Plenty for all!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be right over!!

I doubt it'll snow here... it is Texas, after all.

That being said, the local weatherman says it's supposed to snow on Thursday. Weather.com says there's a 0% chance of precipitation but it's supposed to be COLD that day... All I can say is BRRR!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we've got a ton of snow... look at my thread on here.. "look at all the snow" for a few pics! its coming down like crazy!

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The latest report from Weather-mom is 7.5". She's been out sticking her yardstick in various areas of the yard and that is her average.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, not only will we not have a white Christmas (fine by me!) Rob looked out the window at noon today and observed that if the warm weather keeps up (upper 40s F), he'll need to mow the lawn.