Will my post be seen?

pha516

Abbey & Bootsies mom
Kitten
Purraise
Good morning: I made a post this morning and put it in the forum Help with Socializing a Feral. I added to a conversation that was already going on but has not been contributed to in a long time. Should I have started a new post instead of doing it this way for my post to be seen? If so let me know how to change this.Thank you.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. If you want you can go back to that post you made on the older thread, highlight and 'copy' it and then start a new thread of your own, and 'paste' it into the body of the new thread. That way you won't have to re-type it all, but you will have a new thread started by you for members to see. If that doesn't make sense, let me know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pha516

Abbey & Bootsies mom
Kitten
Purraise
That does make sense but where exactly do I go to start a new thread? Thank you.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Pick the forum you want to make a thread in, and on the far right side of the screen, you should see a box labeled "Post Thread". Click on that and you can then begin your own thread. You will have a place to enter 'Thread Title' and then you can enter below that line your copied text.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pha516

Abbey & Bootsies mom
Kitten
Purraise
I got it. Thank you for your help.