Will my husband need worming?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I don't understand, why would he do that? That is really gross...did you ask him what the heck he was doing?
Cause it's a bonding experience. My cats love it, I love it. It's not that gross, considering that their tongues are probably their dirtiest bit, and they lick me.

bemyonlyone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will kiss and nuzzle kitties, but not lick their fur. Besides the fact that yes, I find it a little gross, the human tongue is not equipped with the proper configuration to clean fur. So it's not very effective, either.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, for one, believe that most people's cats are cleaner than most humans I know. Yes, I include myself in that appraisal. Excue me folks, I need to go take a shower.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He might need a flea treatment too-you might have to recalulate dosage due to size though!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have had cats, who have learned some HUMAN behaviors. Whenever I get near Buddy, he reaches out a paw, to pet me and I have had other cats, who have petted me.

Opie learned to use the toilet, by watching humans.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have enough problems keeping the cat hair out of my mouth as it is. The idea of actually giving them a lick is more that I can handle.