Will Letting My Cat Into My Bedroom Cause Me To Become Allergic To Him?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Ive got major allergies to cats horses and grass n trees..and the cats sleep with me at night if they want. Of course now down to 1 cat and she often sprawls out on my left side and can snake herself around my face if she wants. Ive so far not been allergic to her. Pumps i was very allergic to. I just didnt touch my face after petting. And after cuddling I would go wash my face. She had alot of dander. Honeybee doesn't seem to have any but yes dust clings to Bee because she does go under everything and I've not been keeping up with vacuuming under furniture. I use a wet face cloth and run it down her fur once a week or so and seems to keep the extra fur from flying around. She hates brushing. She doesn't mind water and if it came to it and allergies come back i would bath her once a week. Shes the only cat I've ever had that tolerates baths in the kitchen sink.

Some of the theory ideas about this seems far fetched and yes local honey seems to be very helpful for a coworker who has worse allergies than I do.