Will I ever LOVE the same way???

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww honey
you're still grieving and thats normal and healthy - your mind is sorting out all the things that need to be processed, the guilt, the pain, the love, the emotions. Its letting go
and thats the most hardest thing in the world

Everything is just whazzing around and messing with your head - but thats OK and I hope that by being able to come here and share your thoughts and pain that it can ease things a little for you

Hang in there, go with the emotions, try not to beat yourself up about how you might or might not be feeling.............life will return to some sort of normality, but it will be a new normality........and thats what you are fighting with at the moment.

Take care

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carrie640

How bad is it that I can't NAME these stupid cats????
Awwww don't call them stupid because they've done nothing wrong

Nothing and no one will ever take the place of Ashie, and as long as you still think of her then she's still alive

These babies you have now need some love and affection from you, so you need to spend some time with them as well as give them a name to get used to. Do that and you'll get the love back from them

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are being really hard on yourself...you have to give yourself time to heal. Hopefully the new kittens will help you heal, but I have a feeling that right now, deep down, you feel that to love them is to betray Ashie. That isn't true. Ashie would want you to love them. She knows that you will always love them, but you have room in your heart for the new babies. The more you have had in your life, the more room in your heart there is for love...love breeds love. You may also feel, "what if I love them and then lose them too"...that would devestate you. Your heart is battered.

Ashie is watching over you and sheltering you in her new little angel wings. You new babies needed an angel and Ashie was that angel for them by leading you to them. You will find names for them when you and they are ready for their names. Talk to them about Ashie, they are there to help you heal. It is important they hear about her and that you can tell them about the cat that thought you so much about loving cats.

I'm here if you need to talk.