Wilbur and his trigger words

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just screwing around with my iPhone in a horribly lit office. Wilbur was being a ham as usual, he answers me when I talk to him.

But this time I accidentally said a trigger word. if I say "Want some treats?" he freaks. i accidenatlly said 'want something' and he immediately popped out of his trance waiting for the word 'treat'. So i said the full thing and he did his normal focus action.

I love my cats so much. I have a nice new T3I and I really should take video of them, but I'm SO lazy

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh, I love it!! How cute. My Angel will talk to me too, & he defiantly knows that word too.
 Along with a few others, especially "Din,Din."  Sometimes when I'm fixing his din,din, he will continue to meow at me, & I'm like "okay, okay, I'm fixing it."

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL  He sure knows the word "treats"!!!!

With Abby it's "Brush Brush" or "Brushes"  and sometimes "Come to Mummy!"

Haven't figured out any trigger words for Spencer or Katie yet.  Spencer sometimes comes when I say his name.  Katie?  I don't think she knows her name yet! I say her name all the time and she just doesn't get it!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute. Angel knows" Brush, Brush" too. He loves to have his wiskers brushed. When I'm brushing him, I will hold the brush out & he will take turns rubing each side across the brush, looking like he's in bliss!!

LOL  He sure knows the word "treats"!!!!

With Abby it's "Brush Brush" or "Brushes"  and sometimes "Come to Mummy!"

Haven't figured out any trigger words for Spencer or Katie yet.  Spencer sometimes comes when I say his name.  Katie?  I don't think she knows her name yet! I say her name all the time and she just doesn't get it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kept meaning to respond. sorry.

Yep he certainly knows his trigger word. lol

I call catnip dope, and when i say 'Want some dope?' they both freak out. And when i let them out of my room, I say "Ok time to get our on parole but be good!" and they sprint to the door.

does that make me bad? :)