Why?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A kitty with that much love in his eyes could be the answer to many questions that are encompassed in that one word question - Why? He's really gorgeous, but beyond that, we can palpably feel his love and trust in you through that picture.

While you and Teri work through the grief of loving Octavia, this little one will without a doubt answer almost all of the "Why?" questions you have in going on doing what you do. There's a lot of love in that little furry body!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

A kitty with that much love in his eyes could be the answer to many questions that are encompassed in that one word question - Why? He's really gorgeous, but beyond that, we can palpably feel his love and trust in you through that picture.

While you and Teri work through the grief of loving Octavia, this little one will without a doubt answer almost all of the "Why?" questions you have in going on doing what you do. There's a lot of love in that little furry body!
Oh, that was beautifully said.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's such a beautiful, precious baby. Lots of kisses coming his way!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so gorgeous! I remember that pic, the puffy cheeks, and I have a pic of Maia that is spot on similar!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh what an adorable adorable baby and wow his whisker pads. Such an adorable little face.

Also I am very glad good breeders do what they do, without people putting in the hard work we wouldn't have so many fantastic and gorgeous cats.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Firstly, his colouring is stunning, but beyond that his face if just brimming over with love and trust. What a special boy you have there. He could heal the most broken of hearts.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial, I am so sorry about Octavia! I don't know how I didn't see that she had passed. That is a tremendous loss.

Of course, I am looking forward to seeing Meridian Full Metal Jacket Part Deux grow. If he is anything like his Papa he is going to be a magnificent representation of the breed. I love his full name too.

However, this picture captures that look that every breed or domestic can give. The "I love you" look.

You are the first I have ever seen to really capture that wide eyed, complete adoration. When we get that look from a kitty it really does mend wounds of the heart.

Thank you for sharing this, it is one of those rare special photos.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial, I'm lookin at his photo a second time, and I just have to ask if you'll be keeping this boy with you? Cos I know if it were me I'd just have to keep them all!