Why...why...why?!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I have an idea-why don't you block your driveway with your own car??? At least you could get able to get out!!
I think that's an excellent suggestion!!!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I am a big meanie. I wouldve gave them a piece of my mind from the moment I saw them looking at my drive.

But now that they are there i'd call the local tow company and get the car out of there! If not grab the largest rock you can find and bam! Im sure that will get them running! j/k!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aahhhh!

If I were in that situation I would seriously fantisize about just getting in my car, jamming it in reverse & flooring it right into the side of their car.... repeatedly!!!!!

Wouldn't that be so much fun if there were no reprocussions involved!?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FYI next time that happens( provided you're in no hurry to get anywhere) let the air out of all their tires. Don't pop them, Just take something that you can hold down that little part in the thingy on the tire that you fill with air and let the air out of the tires. It's fun, trust me......(not that I'd know first hand or anything.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I have an idea-why don't you block your driveway with your own car??? At least you could get able to get out!!
I had thought about doing that, but it would seriously be even more inconvenient to me - plus the whole point of having my drive was to keep my car safe!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I would write a note in lipstick on the car

After they go through the inconvenice of washing it off they may consider how they inconvenienced you!
I like that idea - may keep some long lasting stuff near the door for next time! That'll take them a while to get off the glass!

Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Aahhhh!

If I were in that situation I would seriously fantisize about just getting in my car, jamming it in reverse & flooring it right into the side of their car.... repeatedly!!!!!

Wouldn't that be so much fun if there were no reprocussions involved!?
Oh I do fantasise, believe me!! The things that I could have done to the car if the if I wasn't going to get dragged off by the Police!

Originally Posted by jugen

FYI next time that happens( provided you're in no hurry to get anywhere) let the air out of all their tires. Don't pop them, Just take something that you can hold down that little part in the thingy on the tire that you fill with air and let the air out of the tires. It's fun, trust me......(not that I'd know first hand or anything.)
Is there something you're not telling us, Barb?

I would have considered that, but the area is pretty much littered with Police so I'd look rather suspicious!

Well, the finally left a couple of hours later
Didn't find the note in my drive, so hopefully they might have taken notice!

Luckily I can keep smiling in the knowledge that I'll be moving soon and won't have to deal with these idiots anymore!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be SO annoying..especially if you need to go somewhere

My landlord told me last night, that with the new tenant coming to our place, I will ALWAYS be parked in, or parking someone in in our driveway...So, we are all going to be calling eachother and moving our cars around all the time?
I am super pissed about this. I didn't move here to be interupted all the time to move my car....and I certainly don't want to call them all the time because they have me parked in either...

What a STUPID landlord I have.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, Natalie, that is incredibly annoying!!
They seriously can't expect you to jump to it every time someone needs you to move your car!! What if you've been out for a drink or are away for the night without your car?

I hope it works out a lot easier than it sounds!