Why? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I went out and bought more candy.
I havne't had any from those bags yet.
Same here - this morning had to refresh the supply.

Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

I ate a whole bag of Reese's PB cups. They are my weakness.
Two large bags awaiting my nomming...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I was looking at Halloween candy yesterday and then remembered this thread, and passed on it!
Well, we won't come trick-or-treating at your place.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We are officially out now of candy so sometime tomorrow or Saturday, I'm going to have to dig out from this snow storm and find some for the trick-or-treaters.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

We are officially out now of candy so sometime tomorrow or Saturday, I'm going to have to dig out from this snow storm and find some for the trick-or-treaters.
Ohhh....Trick or Treating in the snow!
That would be fun....I remember the year of our Halloween Blizzard, we all went as "abominable snowpeople".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The bag of Reeses is now open.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought mine the first week of October. I was running errands, wanted some decorations, and picked up candy as well. I always buy a mix of things and dump them all into the shopping bag, mis them up, then stick them into the bowl, the put the bowl into the bag and tie it in a knot.

I always get tootsie pops. In previous years, I've had to go back out and buy a couple more bags, becasue I eat all my favorite flavors. This year, I've only had one tootsie pop.... and half the mini boxes of mike'n'ikes and hot tamales... so I picked up another bag of those, and when I was at work Monday, I got two big boxes of those candies for myself, so I'd stop digging into the halloween candy!

This is my first year in this building. I know there are kids in the building... not many, but there are some. I don't know if they'll TorT in the building. One of the other buildings close y is hosting a Halloween thing for the kids...

Whatever doesn't get taken that evening will get hauled with me to the NaNoWriMo midnight write-in later that night... if I go. and I'll share with my fellow writers...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was great! This week is Respiratory Care week....so the head of our department brought candy goodie bags for all of the respiratory therapists today!!!
My bag had a bunch of fun sized candy : crunch bar, hershey's milk chocolate bar, 3 musketeers, starburst, skittles, milky way, butterfinger and 3 dum dum's.
(So far I've only eaten the Crunch bar......that will soon change though
)