why still chewing

the cat man 3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My baby was just 2 years and still wants to chew everything, Wires, chargers the clips that keep the shutters close the shutter stick in the middle that opens and closes the shutters. I'm retired so I catch everything. Her brother doesn't chew anything. O also I play 2 sessions a day 20 minutes each session every day I have over 4k worth shelves, tower, toys and  over 30 scratching posts counting the ones on the towers.

She great with everything no problems but chewing is driving me crazy. Use a water bottle they don't know why they just know your being mean there has to be a better way. Bitter Apple she licks that stuff off.

abbyntim

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat Tim is over four years old and was/is still a chewer. We thought that was just him and had to keep certain things out of his way and make some rooms off limits to him for fear he would ingest something harmful. In the last month, I noticed a lot of variability with his chewing: It got really bad when he was having a reaction to asthma medication, stopped when he seemed to feel better, started up again when he had some kind of allergic reaction, and has stopped again. I can't say for sure, but I suspect he may chew when he doesn't feel good, particularly stomach upset. I don't know why this never occurred to me, but I offer my experience to you and suggest you might want to get your cat checked to make sure nothing's wrong.

Good luck.

the cat man 2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

My cat Tim is over four years old and was/is still a chewer. We thought that was just him and had to keep certain things out of his way and make some rooms off limits to him for fear he would ingest something harmful. In the last month, I noticed a lot of variability with his chewing: It got really bad when he was having a reaction to asthma medication, stopped when he seemed to feel better, started up again when he had some kind of allergic reaction, and has stopped again. I can't say for sure, but I suspect he may chew when he doesn't feel good, particularly stomach upset. I don't know why this never occurred to me, but I offer my experience to you and suggest you might want to get your cat checked to make sure nothing's wrong.

Good luck.
Thank You