Why so mean?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry, did I miss a memo? He was cheated on, she was not, and is reacting to that.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trillcat- yea but I think he should talk to her privately rather than posting on her facebook...and talk to her like an adult not in such an immature way..what is between two people needs to stay between them.

ETA: okay I missed something he's sending her messages not posting on her wall..But yea name calling is not helpful to resolving hurtful feelings due to being cheated on...

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Trillcat- yea but I think he should talk to her privately rather than posting on her facebook...and talk to her like an adult not in such an immature way..what is between two people needs to stay between them.
Agreed.
But why dump on him when she was the one who strayed?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno- I guess calling someone names and harrassing them is worse in my mind than cheating on a boyfriend when things are going really badly in the relationship. Cheating isn't premeditated while being nasty to someone is.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I dunno- I guess calling someone names and harrassing them is worse in my mind than cheating on a boyfriend when things are going really badly in the relationship. Cheating isn't premeditated while being nasty to someone is.
It is premeditated here, she had a crush on the other guy, for a while, and did act on it.
Am I the only one that sees this as bad???
She is now being a pain because the person she hurt is acting, well, hurt. Diva complex, I can hurt whoever and I dont care, as long as I say I am sorry.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry but yeah cheating is premeditated in my opinion. You don't just wake up one day and find yourself in a relationship with two people at the same time. You have to actually stop and think I am gonna be with this person while in a relationship with another.

I have been on both sides of the fence. I was cheated on one time and I caught said person in the act. His only explaintation was because he wanted to and because I said he would never sleep with a friend on mine. Less than two hours later he was in bed with her.

I cheated on one guy one time. I did so because I was tired of playing second fiddle to his drugs and alcohol. I told him the next day and we ended things. I made a choice to do what I did right or wrong. And the OP made a choice to do what she did right or wrong.

Yeah him sending those messages and name calling is immature. But this guy has no idea when she started sleeping with this guy. For all he knows this could have been happening the last year or two of the relationship. And her saying I am sorry really is not gonna make that pain go away. To this day 13-14 years later it still hurts to thinking about the fact that I got cheated on. He may not be justified in calling you a **** but he is justified in saying that he is going to get tested now because he has no idea how long she was sleeping with this guy. And her just saying it was at the end and that she did not sleep with her boyfriend is not gonna cut it more than likely in his mind. i would be tested to because imo when someone cheats once there is always that possibilty that they did it before in the past.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry you are going through this that really sucks. He is probably very hurt right now. I can tell you when I was 20 I did a lot worse (A LOT worse) to my cheating boyfriend. So I can totally understand his view. What if that happened to you? And he quickly had sex with his friend so soon after your relationship, would you be hurt?

I would put him on ignore or block and not even think about it. The guy is hurt, four years is a long time and there was obvious love there. You did nothing wrong at all, you acted on your feelings and there are very few relationships that end without hard feelings.

Just be happy with where you are right now, enjoy your life and donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think about him. Understand what he is feeling, put yourself in his place and realize that you shouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t take to heart what he is saying.

To be honest I would rather be called a dirty STD infested **** then have my love of four years sleeping with someone else. This is nothing against you, I am always on the woman's side as I am a firm believer in women sticking together. Just as I said above, think about how he is feeling and realize that he is hurting bad. Understand it and donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t take it to heart, ignore it and it will pass.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BaloneysMom

This is nothing against you, I am always on the woman's side as I am a firm believer in women sticking together. .
I couldn't help it this is too funny! Lol I am biased b/c I am a woman so I can't say i disagree but it's still funny the way you said it