Why is this happening to me?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
We asked my FIL to borrow some money. We're waiting to see if he says yes or no.. DH isn't really close to him and doesn't talk to him much but I'm keeping my finger's crossed
that since we have never asked him for anything that he will..

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Did you check with the store to make sure that no one found it and turned it in?
Yeap! Nothing...Waiting for the video tape to see if it caught anything

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would call the credit agencies and put a credit alert out as well cause you may get your identity stolen and that is hard to fix.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Why the heck are people so rotten around the holidays?
I mean this season is to celebrate happiness and family..the lord and peace for all the people in the world...
instead it turns into money hungry thieves, insane shoppers, and down right rotten behavior. Not to get all religious on you guys but it makes me sick that we celebrate Christs birthday by stealing from each other and wasting our money useless items for spoiled people when we should really be lending a helping hand to those who do not have much.
The Christmas season - by whatever name you call it, is a special time of year the world over, and has been since ancient times. Most faiths celebrate some holiday of great significance to them at this time. So, even in our difference, we all have this chance to celebrate, in a sense, together.

Anyway, we don't celebrate Christmas, or anyother holiday, by stealing from each other. Pshaw! What do you think of your fellow TCSers?

On the other hand, buying stuff for spoiled people (and extremely spoiled cats), that I think we might be guilty of.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Thanks everyone!
We asked my FIL to borrow some money. We're waiting to see if he says yes or no.. DH isn't really close to him and doesn't talk to him much but I'm keeping my finger's crossed
that since we have never asked him for anything that he will..
At first my FIL said yes, and asked where to send a check, we emailed him back with address and he wrote back saying No...
We're screwed

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

At first my FIL said yes, and asked where to send a check, we emailed him back with address and he wrote back saying No...
We're screwed
Thats terrible!!!!!
Why would he do that?

Sorry about everything that your facing right now. Even your friend that you were trying to help out is being witchy. It will get better!