Why I like our friends

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're having 2 housewarming parties - one tonight for DHs workmates, and one on Sunday for our other friends that will be more kid-friendly (juice and healthy snacks rather than alcohol and pizza).

Anyway, so hubby's work buddies are all geeks, which I think is part of it, but they're such nice people. And they love cats - for some reason, geeks seem to love cats.

Smudge was the centre of attention the whole night. She went from one lap to the next getting cuddles, everyone was playing with her, and she quite happily just hung out with us. She was a very popular girl

Amazingly, Lily even came downstairs at one point too! Even though everyone was talking loudly and laughing, she made an appearance! This from the cat who people didn't believe existed for the first couple of years of her life. I love my girls

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Goodneess!..
If the partys of Lounge are for real my friend I BET would be like yours my friend last night!..

did you figured?...
all kittys in all Laps & meowing!...

thanks for share this POSTAL my friend!...I figured the romantic & great Enviroment of your event with the kittys!...