Why, Hello There! (Again)

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been a long, long time since I have been on TCS! You may or may not remember me, but I was a member here for maybe three or four years ... until life sort of got in the way and I drifted into oblivion. Well! I'm back! Or, Quill is back too. He's my 7 year old fluffmonster and he loves me dearly and vice versa, We've bonded so much these days - he never leaves my side. Right now he's snoozing at my feet. We do everything together (Except skydiving, we haven't done that yet . . . ) . So, here we are! Pictures will eventually come, but for now we're just saying hello and seeing if people remember us two :) 

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iv only been here for a year so I don't think we have met, but Welcome back!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello! Welcome back!!!!! :wavey:

Where are the pics of your gorgeous boy??????? Don't tease like that that! :lol3: he really is a fluffmonster. :lol3:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a long, long time since I have been on TCS! You may or may not remember me, but I was a member here for maybe three or four years ... until life sort of got in the way and I drifted into oblivion. Well! I'm back! Or, Quill is back too. He's my 7 year old fluffmonster and he loves me dearly and vice versa, We've bonded so much these days - he never leaves my side. Right now he's snoozing at my feet. We do everything together (Except skydiving, we haven't done that yet . . . ) . So, here we are! Pictures will eventually come, but for now we're just saying hello and seeing if people remember us two :) 
 So glad to hear from the Quill! If I recall, he's a dead ringer for my Nadette, except she's kinda calicoish. So glad to see you back!