Why does nobody like black kittys?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it's only some countries, not others; and it has jumped to the people of European descent in the US, others as well, sadly.  Terrible things, superstitions.  Time to do away with them! 

grindhousecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 3 cats-one,a Tuxedo cat,(Ninja)his sister-Grey long hair,(Stratus)and their mom-A Tortiseshell colored(Jasmine)....all very sweet cats.

I'm guessing since there was once a little black cat(Boo,Sweet little cat that belonged to a neighbor who had since moved away)
In our area,that might be Ninja's dad(the Tuxedo cat)

When we(My ex & I)found Jasmine in our yard,it was spring 4 yrs ago(Barely,it was still cold out)

Took her in that night,Decided to keep her-No collar,tags,figured she was just left by someone(Fine by me,I'll kill to keep her safe,The little ones too)not to say I wouldn't pass up the chance to spinning discus punch the former "owners" for leaving her out in the cold and-unknown to us-pregnant at the time.

But it's been a blessing for us-Even after the breakup (she talks to them nightly)They keep me sane and are my favorite reasons for staying home on cold nights.

Re:Black cats,they should be adopted just as much as other ones,And there should be an actual mandatory law for No-Kill shelters across the boards.

As for the superstitious types,Get out the pitchforks and torches and Chase those 'Civilized folk' around for a few hrs till they get the hint.

Just a few thoughts .