Why does nice = "hitting" on them?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is too funny!!!
What part of No do the guys not understand????
BTW-one of my friends always says "all that and a bag of chips" !!!She is originally for the UP of Michigan and I thought that was a yooper (UP) phrase!!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok sorry but..

*Gets on soap box*

I am a very playful person I like to mess around with everyone. When I meet a new person of course I'm going to be spontaneous because I am generally happy with the way I am. Well for some odd reason whenever I'm playful and joke around with guys automatically people seem to think I'm flirting with them! I get so sick of hearing "Oh you have a crush on Josh!" or "You have a crush on Patrick!" No I don't! Is what is even worse is when I try to tell people that I don't have a crush on anyone they think I'm just in denial and hiding it! GRR!!!! If I was FLIRTING I wouldn't be playful and joke around!! I'd be more calm and mellow and just have a semi-intelligent conversation with the person to see IF he's the type I even WANT!!

*Off soap box*

So yes I know how you feel.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

I know how you feel! I've often thought of buying myself a wedding ring just so every man I speak to doesn't think I'm trying it on with him! I always felt safe around my best mates husband (he's married to my best mate so it never even crossed my mind) until he suggested we have an affair! Then there have been two of my Dads mates, who are both married and 20 years older than me, and another friends husband who is nearly 40 years older than me! For some reason certain men seem to assume single = desperate
I have a friend that used to work in a Teen geared clothing store in the mall. She as about 22-23 at the time and 16 year olds would come in and hit on her. So she bought a ring from Avon and it worked pretty good! (except some didnt care!)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mikenealis

But most guys come knowing how to use a litter box... er... toilet.

That is the type of "training" you mean, right? Right?
Sorry Mike....but all I can think of after reading this comment is the sign up in our (gender neutral) bathroom at work......unfortunately it's there for a reason...