why does my kitty.............

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GREAT expression on your kitties face

I LOVE the cat sling idea...my one cat would seemingly be a perfect candidate for such a thing, but he much prefers actually lying lengthwise across the keyboard!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats so cute! sometimes mav lets me rock her to sleep like a baby. i dont think she'd stay still enough for a cradle, not to mention she weighs a ton!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ibmoongazer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks for the love and nice huggies for miss kitty pepper. im still getting help from sierra,s mommie with posting pepper on this post as my sig. and avatair.. so maybe soon ill have it worked out with dawns help. thanks again moonie and miss kitty pepper in chilly tennessee

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ibmoongazer

well i thought that was right. she is soooo attatched to me. in faCt i have had to invent a new kitty helper. she has to be on my lap all the time so when on the computer i was having trouble typing. hard to type with a kitty in your hands sooooooo.. i took a long scarf and tied it around my neck and POOF THE KITTY CRADLE was born . hahahah so my kitty now rests in the new sling around my neck while im online. and my hands are free. hahah by the way how can i add her pic to this?? thanks moonie
what an innovative kitty mommy you are!