Why do I open my big mouth?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
hey, you're living on your own now, aren't you? Take him if he's still available! An orange kitty, and a black kitty, perfect for halloween time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't talked to that co-worker for a while, so I'm not sure if she's still willing to let him go. Last I checked she said things were working out better... I got the feeling she realized she would really miss Poppy Cat if she gave him up.

I've still got to let Holland get more comfortable. She's at least out of hiding whenever I'm home now, but I suspect she's hiding under the covers most of the day when I'm at work. She's slowly realizing that hearing a noise outside doesn't necessarily mean someone is coming to get her...

Then there's the logistics of introducing and living with two cats in a 550-square-foot apartment. But even if my co-worker has decided to keep Poppy, the Dumb Friends League is real close to my place (I'm going to try to start volunteering there too!) and they always have a ton of cats. I imagine Holland will have a brother or sister in the next couple of months.

milu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As cute as Poppy cat looks, I'm glad that things seem to work out for him at home. That's definitely the most desirable solution, especially since it frees you up to help another kitty in need down the line when you and Holland are ready