Why do I feel so bad about myself - anyone else do this?

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahhh...yes.... I have friends just like that. Perfect house. Perfect relationship, Never fight, In love after 11 years of marriage, Always hugging and kissing, Never jealous, Awesome jobs, Great material items, Best clothes for them and their kids, etc etc etc etc etc...

Guess what? - all they can do is talk crap about everyone else. They only surround themselves with people who are FUN for the moment, not true friends. Not people with REAL problems. If you don't have the same TOYS as they do, they find other friends who do and never hang out with you because of it.

Know what that tells me? Not very nice people, who have A LOT of their own issues and they surround themselves with things and people who keep their minds off their real issues because REAL friends would be too "real"

Keep that in mind - Whats in your face is one thing. What is behind closed doors is another.

- My husband and I are real. really in love, but we get on each others nerves, make poor choices, and work through it all. What you see is what you get. Lots of people know my real issues. I have nothing to hide - I need my friends to be there, and be real. When I need advice - how can I get it if I am not giving them the real story?

Ehhh, fakers suck, LOL! jk.

I know, I know - Go out, get a better job, work a million hours, never have time for my kids, pets, family, friends, or anything - Just sleep in my 5000 bed, and drive my million dollar car to work - so that I can afford the best of the best. JK