Why do I even watch them?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

Saw 3 is the first movie in at least a decade that I've watched through my fingers/while hiding behind a blanket. Some of that stuff was way too painful to look at. Even bf watched some of it through his fingers.
My wife is the same way. She's the one that got the movie and she was all excited about watching it. She left the room at least 10 times, "cause she was scared". The rest of the time she either was watching through her fingers or covering her mouth with her hand with a disgusted look on her face.

I just shake my head...lol. I thought movie was pretty good...gory..but interesting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

My wife is the same way. She's the one that got the movie and she was all excited about watching it. She left the room at least 10 times, "cause she was scared". The rest of the time she either was watching through her fingers or covering her mouth with her hand with a disgusted look on her face.

I just shake my head...lol. I thought movie was pretty good...gory..but interesting.
I'm the same way, I had the pillow up to my face thru some of the gory parts! But I thought it was really good, I'd say its the best one out of all 3!

sweatereyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love horror movies, they are definately my favourite. I think its funny when my boyfriend gets all scared during a movie and i'm not! haha.