Why are men such jerks?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
MEN can't live with them....Can't kill them
OH well in a way I think most(not all)men are born with the @**hole gene. Ken is in the top five on the list tonight anyway.

I seem to attract the ones who think they are macho, know it all and think a woman should just be around to cook clean and other "activities".

Why is it that men (no offense to you good ones, I know there are some very good, kind,decent men still left in the world) put on a big "show" in the beginning when you are dating? Like they seem to really care what went on in your day, how it was, and how you are feeling about things....then after the wedding ring is on, they could care less about your day or anything going on in your life that does not directly involve them. Why not tell us up front what they expect of us, (supper on the table in a timely manner, house kept spotless, baby them when they are sick even if they don't give a fig when your sick, don't talk about your feelings, generally leave them alone unless you are providing for their needs/wants and God forbid you expect anything from them!) I think it is "false advertising" for them to seem so caring in the beginning and then change later. Or maybe I have just had bad luck.