Whose computer chair is it anyway?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ophelia is my Chair Hog. And she only likes mine, even though it is older and less coushy than hubby's chair. I usually end up just petting her. Sometimes she moves, sometimes she doesn't. I've convinced her a couple times to share with me balanced precariously on the edge. Seems to work out well.

Kass, Nakita is such a doll! I'm glad she gave you back the computer chair, but you know it's just because she knows that you will post her pretty face here and we all goosh over her.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coco, our black cat is the exact color of the computer chairs. Poor kitty gets sat on all the time

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL MA!
and everyone else!
, My chair hog definitly has to be Holly yuo go and get a drink and you come back and she's curled up fast asleep on the chair!

Kass- Kisses to Nakita she's gorgeous!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I work from home, I'll put my work laptop on the dining room table. The cats usually sit around or on my wrists as I try to work. One day I got up for a health break and forgot to close down the lid to my laptop. It was a winter day and Stumpy thought it would be quite nice to warm up on the keyboard. He managed to delete about 50meg (4 years worth) of work from one of my files, including testimony that I had put together for the FCC. I had only backed up my files 3 months earlier (oops).

If he wants my chair he can have it - better that than the keyboard! It was an interesting "my cat ate my homework" story that I had to give to my boss!

callmekitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL to all of the chair hog stories. My mom's cat Sasha has taken over her computer chair. Luckily Sasha's pretty small, so if mom needs to they can share the chair.