Who's your computer buddy?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Davidson, he's always on my lap when I'm on the computer! He loves to watch the screen

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. Niether of mine sit by me while I'm on the computer. I dont know why.
But the second I get off of the chair, they are all over me.

They must think I'm doing bills or something and to leave meowmy alone.

cathyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cubbie likes to sit in front of the monitor or lay across the keyboard. She also loves to take all the pens out of my pen holder and bat them on the floor. She basically keeps my desk in a mess but I love her anyway.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tink is usually at my feet or somewhere that she can see me, Minnie and Figaro are my lap cats, though. Trixie comes in when I've been working for too long and tells me to get off (small meows, lol).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasmine is my computer buddy! She's always up on my lap reading TCS threads with me
She sends her love!
Velvet is my laundry buddy.She sleeps on a little kitty bed on top of the washing machine and supervises everything lol. Isabella is a little fluffy princess and does what she wants
. And Abilene is my little bathroom buddy- she always has to be up on the counter investigating when i brush my teeth. lol.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jello the dog! The kitties don't have the patience to just stay with mom doing nothing. They do the same if I am watching TV.