Who's watching the National Championship Game tonight?

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, I'm in some serious mourning here. Not only did Florida kick our tuckus, they cut it up, seasoned it, baked it, added a nice wine sauce, and THEN finally handed it to us on a silver platter.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it. I may have been born and raised and lived in Ohio for most of my life but that doesn't mean I'm a Buckeye fan...far from it. Congrats to Florida.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I can say is what a game, I did enjoy watching it.

Congratulations to Florida Gators and their fans.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good game Gators!
I'd have4 to wonder if all that time off didn't hurt the Buckeyes.

I'm saying this improves Boise State's chances at the Championship. Undefeated, and an amazing victory in their bowl game. COME ON, they earned it!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Good game Gators!
I'd have4 to wonder if all that time off didn't hurt the Buckeyes.

I'm saying this improves Boise State's chances at the Championship. Undefeated, and an amazing victory in their bowl game. COME ON, they earned it!
You never know what will happen with that stupid BCS system.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marishka

Meh...I live here in central Ohio, and it gets crazy this time every year. These die hards are looney. Right before the U of M vs. OSU game this season, I was at work checking out a lady buying beads to take home (she lived in Michigan, was visiting family). She had a 'Go Blue' shirt on, and an OSU student was behind her, and interrupted her, while she was talking to me, to say that he doesn't understand the language of idots when they come from Michigan.
Ohhh....it was bad. But the game on means it's dead at work, so we can watch it in the back ; )

I like hockey, myself.
Blue Jackets
And don't worry, OSU fans receive the same treatment when they come to Ann Arbor

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I love it. I may have been born and raised and lived in Ohio for most of my life but that doesn't mean I'm a Buckeye fan...far from it. Congrats to Florida.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Sorry, I can't explain it. For some reason when I was growing up I just didn't like Ohio State and still don't to this day. When it comes to college sports I like UC (University of Cincinnati) basketball and football. Growing up I was and still am a Notre Dame football fan. They have their own problems right now and certainly didn't deserve to play in a BCS bowl game. One of the biggest is a total lack of team speed but I digress.

I thought that OSU was overated most of the season. They only played two tough opponents all season. They beat one- Michigan, and got their collective jocks handed to them against the other- Florida. Speed kills. OSU had no answer for the speed of Florida's defense. IMO, OSU wasn't prepared to play and Tressel was simply outcoached. I wasn't surprised by the outcome but I did expect a closer game.

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Anyway, the city's done a good job of keeping us safe and sound here (parking bans, extra trash pickup to prevent dumpster fires, etc) so I think I'll be okay.

Still shaking my head in disbelief.
lol, I know...I know.
I heard on the radio that there was only one arrest related to the game...wow!

Originally Posted by lunasmom

And don't worry, OSU fans receive the same treatment when they come to Ann Arbor