Who's watching Grey's Anatomy tonight?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

really??? is there a link on the GA website?
I think it will be up tomorrow. I went to abc.com to watch Private Practice. It stalls ALOT! You might want to wait a few days to see it online.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I think it will be up tomorrow. I went to abc.com to watch Private Practice. It stalls ALOT! You might want to wait a few days to see it online.
Thanks! I will do that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You'll love it! It was a great season opener...but I won't spoil it for you.

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my god i watched it and it was amazing!!! I ran back to my apartment from my last class and my roommates already had it on. I'm so psyched for this season! George + Callie + Izzie + Lexie = McPIMP!

-Kristen

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That....was.....amazing! I cannot wait until next week! And what is with Der and Mer???? UGH!

nimbus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SPOILERS!

Yeah, seriously, those two can't just be happy!!! I loved when Derek defended Meredith to McSteamy, though. My favorite part had to be when Izzie revived the deer. That was just too much

-Kristen

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I gotta say I was disappointed. I can't stand the fact that Izzy love George and now vice versa (she sure got over Denny fast after she got that check), and Der and Mer are boring as hell. Lexie is annoying and should be more interested in learning about MEDICINE than her droll, gravely-voiced sister. BRING BURKE BACK!! Christina was GREAT the way she called the interns by number instead of names. She and Doctor Bailey are my favorite characters on that show.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

I can't stand the fact that Izzy love George and now vice versa (she sure got over Denny fast after she got that check), Christina was GREAT the way she called the interns by number instead of names. She and Doctor Bailey are my favorite characters on that show.
altho i did like the deer revival
i've always thought it seemed Izzie got over Denny awfully quickly. i've decided she didn't really love him, it was just compassion. nothing else makes sense.

i liked Private Practice ok, too.