Who's ready for Spring?!?!?!?!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I should probably keep my Florida butt out of this thread, but I happen to LOVE spring! It's my favorite and I'm tired of our temps fluctuating so much! One day it's a high of 50 and then next it's 80! It's hard to plan what you should be wearing, and it's making everyone sick. So yeah, I'm ready for spring (though many of my fave events happen in Feb).

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait until it starts getting dark later and later.. I love it at the peak when the sun sets at like 9pm or so.. Right now it's staying light later than the dreader 5pm of december thank god but I still don't feel as productive and awake as in those summer months

Ahh!! I'm getting so excited just thinking of it

j. otte

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so ready for spring, it isn't even funny.... I'm very Northern Maryland it has just been icky. Not good enough to be snowed in and cozy... not warm enough to be outside hiking... it's just been icky.

I need to get my landscaping ready for some outdoor photography sessions and open my windows so the kitties can get some air and hang out in them like they love to do

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the fluctuating temperatures I mean one day its 26 the next day its 9!!
I started seed 2 seeds ago even though I can't bring them outside into MAY!!!
But its 3 weeks until I go to the Chicago Flower Show-which will make me want spring NOW!!
THe 5 inches of snow we got on Sunday didn't help matters.

THINK SPRING!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i just cant see us having summer this year