Who's following the NFL playoffs?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. The Jets/Steelers game was a heartstopper to the end. I like both teams, so it was hard to choose who I was favoring.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hell Yeah!!!! I LOVE Football..... Here we go Steelers here we go!!! everybody.... Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw most of that game and was secretly hoping the Jets could pull it off.

The real team I'm following is the Colts. We've been following Peyton since his days at the University of Tennessee.

Does anyone care about what's going on in Atlanta this evening?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Steelers won in overtime after the Jets' kicker missed 2 separate field goals that should have won them the game.

I am waiting for the Patriots/Colts game, as well. I love Peyton and I also hope that Coach Tony Dungy gets the ring he was robbed of when he left Tampa Bay.

I am not all that interested in the Falcons/Vikings match up either, although I am watching it, and currently Atlanta is up 14-7.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

I am waiting for the Patriots/Colts game, as well. I love Peyton and I also hope that Coach Tony Dungy gets the ring he was robbed of when he left Tampa Bay.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy the Jets lost, I love Santana Moss and Jonathan Vilma but I hate the team they play for. I can believe their kicker choked twice in the last 2 minutes.
I went nuts when he missed the second field goal, I'm picking on my friends right now (they are jets fans) and I'm celebrating.

Now for Tomorrows game I'm hoping Indianapolis comes out with the victory, I hate the Patriots too....I can stand their fans. Besides Indy had Edge and Reggie Who I also love because they are ex-hurricanes.

Oh the Falcons just score again 21-7.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey for the Steelers, Indy, and Patroits
fans....which team do you guys want to play in the Superbowl? Falcons, Vikings or Eagles.

For me anyone but Philadelphia.

Maybe I shouldn't count the Rams out yet since they just score. 21-14 Atlanta.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

Hell Yeah!!!! I LOVE Football..... Here we go Steelers here we go!!! everybody.... Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!
*clears throat to join in* Here we go Steelers, here we go! Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

That was one scary/exciting game. I feel bad for Brien, missing those field goals, but I am glad it happened.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At 40-17 in the 4th quarter, it's beginning to look like the Falcons. All I can say is anyone but Philadelphia.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping for a Rams v. Steelers superbowl match up, WVU's own Marc Bulger playing against his hometown team (he's from Pittsburgh) It would of been an iteresting match up. Now I'm hoping for a Steelers v. Eagles match up..... Pennsylvania would explode!!!!!!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh. Too close for comfort. I want to see Philly out ASAP.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

Now I'm hoping for a Steelers v. Eagles match up..... Pennsylvania would explode!!!!!!!!
Me, too. I'm a Steelers fan, and my husband loves the Eagles. About half of our friends, the intelligent ones
, also like the Steelers. The rest like the Eagles. It would be interesting.

Hey Deb, I love your countdown ticker. Summer is too far away for me to think about. We're almost halfway through, and that is pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want the Eagles out too, they have the worst fans ever. If they advance to the NFC Championship Game I hope they choke again at home for the third year in a row.

Vikings just score..... Vikings 7 and Eagles 14!!!
Go Vikings!!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eho plays next? how does this work?

I have a friend who lives in jacksonville and is renting her house for Super Bowl week and will get $100,000! Can you BELIEVE anyone would pay that much to rent a place?
She and her husband will go off on a little vacation while someone is in their home.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately the Eagles are going to the NFC Championship game. Eagles 27 Vikings 14 Final..... I think the Falcons are the only team that can beat Philly so go Falcons!!!!

The Colts vs. Patriots game is about to start....I'm hoping Indy can pull it out.