Whoopsie daisy.

sandithetortie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I spilled all my cat's food this morning :(

And when I say all I mean from the container to the floor. The dry kind.

Did my cat get all excited and dart in, no it scared the crap out of her and she ran and hid under the bed.

Thankfully, Sandi doesn't eat until shes sick or it's gone.

She'll take two bites, walk away and come back later take two more bites, so on and so forth. No matter what food I give her.

So her food is still there on the floor for me to clean up when I get home from work. So not looking forward to that. And my carpet will smell like cat food :( Though I'll take a carpet that smells like cat food over one that smells like cat urine, poop or vomit.

She usually eats Blue Buffalo dry :) Recently I switched her from the basic blue buffalo to the wilderness salmon blue buffalo, as she LOVES her Salmon Blue Buffalo treats.

She gets really excited in the mornings though when i go over to the container and scoop some out.

When I adopted her she had FVR and so I've got Viralis (sp?)  for that and wet food for when she doesn't eat out of her bowl for a day.

When that happens I give her the wet food and she eats it, in the same fashion that she eats the dry.

For a while she would not eat the dry INTENT ALLY to get the wet food. Seesh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandithetortie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeap :) I don't really like wine, but it was a 21st birthday present from my parents so i can't give it away, so I'm just waiting for my husband to come in and we'll drink it together :)

I haven't found a wine I really liked is the problem. Once I find one I like, I'll be good haha