Whoops

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
PICS! FINALLY!

Ok....I think I sized them ok, but I have no doubt someone will let me know otherwise
I may need code to line them up better?

These aren't recent pics; I am a bit unorganized (it's chronic). But everyone pretty much looks the same. I will start with the boys (like I said before, they look like the 'film negatives' of each other

Grayboy (the gray one
) and Roo.

This is the 3rd brother, Caesar, soon after we adopted them:

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
and here is my wild and crazy Tortie, Kowe (ko-ee), who is certain she is human. She is one my female island cats. We find her of the 'so ugly that she's cute' phenomenon. I am trying to find a pic of my island calico, but again, I am organized challenged. Doesnt' Kowe look like she is wearing one of those fake noses?

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is a recent pic of all 5, Frodo, my calico is on the far right end (she was missing in the previous posted pics). Sorry they all look possessed! ACK! It' huge--but I resized it? I think Photobucket just didnt' catch up. If it doesnt shrink I will remove it (yikes)

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your lovely kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Wow! You have so much going on in your life AND!!!! you figured out how to post piccies too. You did it perfectly and such gorgeous piccies too

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your lovely kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Wow! You have so much going on in your life AND!!!! you figured out how to post piccies too. You did it perfectly and such gorgeous piccies too
Thank you. I couldnt' have found this forum at a better (for lack of a better term?) time. The exchange of info regarding the recall, feeding, etc, has been invaluable. A lot of things I knew, but over time I became lazy I guess. The information in here is a huge reminder of what is best for our cats

Hah, while I was on hold with Petfooddirect for nearly 2 hours today, I managed to get the pictures up. *AND* thumb through about 200 paint samples. With a cat on my lap. A good multi-tasking afternoon.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jpawz and wonderful feline family

to TheCatSite and thank you so much for adopting multiple cats, keeping sibs together (you must know how deeply they bond, if you have observed at all!), and working for a vet -- you're definitely our kind of folks, and we are so thankful to you!
It's great reading about your furfamily, all of whom sound absolutely gorgeous and unique (hint, hint: pix are forthcoming, aren't they?!!) We are especially interested in seeing Frodo.
All 9 of us are rescued, indoor-only, and "speutered", of course, and our Meowmy, who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life, has a "thing" for long tails.
So please, won'cha show us?!

jpawz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Welcome Jpawz and wonderful feline family

to TheCatSite and thank you so much for adopting multiple cats, keeping sibs together (you must know how deeply they bond, if you have observed at all!), and working for a vet -- you're definitely our kind of folks, and we are so thankful to you!
It's great reading about your furfamily, all of whom sound absolutely gorgeous and unique (hint, hint: pix are forthcoming, aren't they?!!) We are especially interested in seeing Frodo.
All 9 of us are rescued, indoor-only, and "speutered", of course, and our Meowmy, who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life, has a "thing" for long tails.
So please, won'cha show us?!
Oh what a sweet welcome, thank you! I just found this now (Duh on me).

I have a better pic of Frodo, with her crazy-long tail. The one I showed you guys is of her sleeping which of course doesnt' show off her length and height. I will find it! I might have to take a new pic; things are so crazy here.

Yes I couldnt separate my boys. A friend of ours' Himmy had a litter of 5. I so missed my Clyde (white /lavender himmy mix who died a few years before) that I wanted another white cat. I only intended to take one kitten but then I saw the 3 boys all cuddled. My husband sighed before I even spoke because he KNEW hahah.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jpawz

Oh what a sweet welcome, thank you! I just found this now (Duh on me).

I have a better pic of Frodo, with her crazy-long tail. The one I showed you guys is of her sleeping which of course doesnt' show off her length and height. I will find it! I might have to take a new pic; things are so crazy here.

Yes I couldnt separate my boys. A friend of ours' Himmy had a litter of 5. I so missed my Clyde (white /lavender himmy mix who died a few years before) that I wanted another white cat. I only intended to take one kitten but then I saw the 3 boys all cuddled. My husband sighed before I even spoke because he KNEW hahah.
Looking forward very much to Frodo pix. And you must have that rarest of things in your husband -- A SMART MAN. lol