Who was a piggy this weekend besides me?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the diet kind of got blown this past weekend. Between the chocolate bunny, the peanut butter egg, the cookies and desserts from dinner yesterday..........burp. Back on track today though......how did you all do?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yo, here...
But not on sweet things - but ham! Today will be the sweets as I look for half price sales on easter candy.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny I was just tallying mine up. Ok, a box of jelly beans (not a big one at least) chocolate bunny, a lot of crab cakes 2 beers and a lot of pot stickers. Soooo not too too bad. I think I may have at least broke even (I did walk for an hour on Sat.)

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ate a delicious dinner and was very full. My grandmother had brough fresh cupcakes, but we were so full we didn't eat them at dinner. My boyfriend and I took them home with us last night and ended up eating all four once we got home....yup, I was a piggy....wait, I still am since there's plenty of easter chocolate on my desk. I think I'll have a mini egg...lol

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ice cream twice, 2 glasses of wine, 2 beers, some candy not much!!! food consumption ok not too bad overall.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

yup, I was a piggy....wait, I still am since there's plenty of easter chocolate on my desk. I think I'll have a mini egg...lol
Care to share??

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby has consumed all of his basket and half of mine, so I'd say he was the family "piggy". He can afford to eat like that once in a while, though.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Don't ask!!!

Erm, Susie!. Whats a peanut "Bugger" egg?.

Thats a swear word over here
LOL, I have no idea what your talking about!

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i was

I really pigged out on a huge box of pastries we purchased for a dinner with friends

i think i had two cream puffs, one large cream lobster claw, one huge chocolate-dipped strawberry, one cream roll.. and countless over treats... oh, and i also ate a few pieces of chocolate cream pie we had at home -- OUCH! :d

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Do you get called a "Klutz" for that?
Still dont' know what your talking about Chick....have you been drinking on your day off?

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my diet definitely died this weekend as well. Brendan's mom is such a good cook. Her mashed potatoes are to die for!! And then there was no way I was going to pass up our ice cream cake dessert!! YUM!
I am trying to get back on track today...but we were sent home with leftovers that are calling my name.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....still full.....can't think about food today.