Who wants to go halfsies on a CAVE!?!?!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check out this Zillow listing!! 80 acres; bordered by a national forest on 2 sides and your very own cave with a waterfall!! The ceiling looks like it might have carvings or something too. Any takers!?!?

0 Pool Holler Cave Rd, Rolla, MO 65401 | MLS #23006329 | Zillow

You know someone wants a real life batcave! :lol:

My only problem is not being able to tell the scale of things from most of the pictures inside the cave. Ok I guess my other problem is that I don't live in Missouri... But still! Cool!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like someone is buying it already. I don’t know that I would necessarily want a cave but 80 acres would give me enough room for a nice little house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We can all sit in the cave and talk about cats. People might think we're a cult but we'll know we're really just a cool club. :lol:
I love the street address!
I thought that was funny. We have a few around here that kind of scream "a local named this." :lol:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't do caves anymore. For some reason my claustrophobia is getting worse with age. But it's still a pretty good price for 80 acres.

Wow, listed for less than a week! I guess someone else thought so too.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Check out this Zillow listing!! 80 acres; bordered by a national forest on 2 sides and your very own cave with a waterfall!! The ceiling looks like it might have carvings or something too. Any takers!?!?

0 Pool Holler Cave Rd, Rolla, MO 65401 | MLS #23006329 | Zillow

You know someone wants a real life batcave! :lol:

My only problem is not being able to tell the scale of things from most of the pictures inside the cave. Ok I guess my other problem is that I don't live in Missouri... But still! Cool!
I have no desire to live in Rolla I can guarantee you will have a lot of cats to rescue.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooo that is cool! Have no idea what I would use it for (Hermit myself with books and a picnic when I am in an introvert mood? Spread legends of ghost stories and offer tours? Location for nifty weddings pics or cosplay photoshoots?) but it looks neat!

It would make a fun conversation starter :lol:

"Hey! How's it going? what did you do this weekend?"
"Oh nothing much, just bought a ~🌟Cave🌟~ is all, no big deal"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The options are endless!! Id worry about liability of having people in there but still! So cool! Its such a big property you could build and not disturb the cave area.