Who needs cat trees

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandie,
I never saw those pics...OMG...they are soooooo adorable! Kitty sammich's!

Hugs,
Catarina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Bod...if there weren't a quarantine, I probably would. You know, I should ask the geneticist I know if she knows of any breeders in the UK.
Someone came into the clinic today and asked me if they can run, jump and play like a normal cat. HA...she should see the pics.
Cat...I am telling you...Kaos sometimes runs when I have that look in my eye. He just knows I am going to chase him down and smother him with kisses...LOL

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooooo would you Sandie??!!!! Thanks a billion!! (Now you've got my hopes up.... you better deliver!!! OR ELSE!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha :laughing:
)

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, or else she'll come over here and smother you and them with kisses! hahaha!

I know that look and so do my cats Sandie! That's hysterical too!!
It's so fun to know there's other crazy's on here! hahaha!

Hugs,
Cat

Oh, and I know that those kitties can jump and do everything my cats do, I don't know if you saw my post, but since my dufus statement...hahaha...I've met three munchkins and they're without a doubt the cutest babies! haha
They can run fast too!!!
:laughing2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bod, wanted to let you know I am on the case, I have a few requests in to get some answers for ya. As soon as I hear back, I will let ya know