Who Loves Fuzzy Slippers?????

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I like barefoot most of the time, but if I nip outside, I fling flip-flops on !
Once on a trip to New York I saw some fuzzy, pink flip-flops, so just had to have them !!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

He wore your fuzzy slippers??

Better than my boyfriend....He'll sneak up on me and grab my houseshoes off my feet and run off with them. I always have to attack him to get them back
Yup- they looked good on him too because his legs are so tan! He would even wear them in front of my family, his friends, and anyone that came over

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Yup- they looked good on him too because his legs are so tan! He would even wear them in front of my family, his friends, and anyone that came over
lol
Your SO sounds as goofy as mine

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just realized I wear my flip flops around the house A LOT!!! With Chad doing landscaping & mowing we have grass *every where* in the house and I can't stand standing on it
lol! I swear my floors stay clean for all of about 5 minutes after vacuuming/sweeping before he tracks something in. At least in the winter we'll just have wet floors.. I noticed because I've had my flip flops on from 7:45 this morning until now

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dunno about fuzzy but I do have some slippers.

I HATE walking barefeet! My feet feel so vulnerable and im scared im gonna stump my toe. So Im always wearing my shoes (sometimes even to bed, I forget
) or slippers in the winter! until they get sweaty then i put on my shoes!

haha!