Who is your celebrity look alike?

hookbill

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I resemble a rock star. You know like one of those rock stars that are really old. And kind of round, like David Crosby. But I have more hair then David Crosby. And really I dont look anything like David Crosby.

Heck I don't resemble nobody. But that's ok. My wife loves me. My cats love me. And my parrots love me. Looks arn't everything.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. In real life, I get a Drew Barrymore question at least every other day

On this site I got Lucille Ball, Bette Davis, Christina Aguilera (??), Milla Jovovich, Sofia Loren, Salma Hayek and.... MONICA LEWINSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK this one isn't fair...after digging up a more recent photo and placing it up there, I now look like older celebrities (like 45+)....I'm only 28!!!

Must look younger!!! LOL

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i apparently look like penelope cruz and liv tyler, they were the matches i got every time and i used five photo's

i can definately see the resemblance with the facial bone structure but iv'e never been told i look like either of them i have been told i look like brittany spears a few times though and the chick that played princess lela or something in star wars

when i first saw my husbands photo (in his msn profile) i thought he looked a bit like nicholas cage, a few people have told him he does ut i think jeff's way sexier than any celebrity

the face reconition says he looks like Herbert Spencer a victorian biologist and he does kind of, maybe he will even more when he's fifty

and Bing Crosby

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I don`t need to submit a photo....ever since I`ve gotten older I`ve thought I look like Aunt Bee on Andy Of Maybury!...I`ve also been told I sort of look and act like Judging Amy`s mom!
Is`nt getting old fun though?
Linda
I saw that Judging Amy programme for the first time the other night. It's great!!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG sad!!!

the first one was NOAM CHOMSKY, and then Gustav Kirchnoff, Julie Andrews, Lawrence Fisshburn and Roy orbison..

though my mom looks like Roy Orbison, and I do have Gustav's nose.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA that's a little better! I got Emma Watson, Aretha Franklin, Scarlet Johansson and Yoko Ono...

My DH got Kirsten Dunst, and Bill Gates, Alec Baldwin, and a young Brando.

But still Noam Chomsky. Jesus.

Yet displeased I used one of my weight loss images and I got a more bizarre combinatione yet!

Patricia Arquette(yay) and Liza Minelli.. o_O not to mention Lidsay Lohan and Meg Ryan.

For Jason's Part he fot Christian Slater, Keanu Reeves and Augusto Pinnochet (haha...)

There's still something offensive about your first match on your first picture being NOAM CHOMSKY

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Top 3 were Andie MacDowell, Chiang Kai-Shek, and Shirley Temple.

With Andie MacDowell, I can definitely say there's a resemblance. But the others are a puzzlement to me.