Who is watching the Superbowl?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Clu

What's up with Favre retiring and then coming back over and over and over again!? Hah.
Pretty soon it'll be like the boy who cried wolf too many times. When it really DOES happen, no one will care because he's threatened to so many times.

I went to the pet store only to find that they had closed early since they weren't busy....GRRRR

Kitties will have to have the sub-par left overs.

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, rub it in. Some of us are going to be punished with three times more homework than usual for something that was totally out of our control.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!! I don't even like football, but it is awesome that Indianapolis won!! I'm glad they finally made it!!!! I actually even watched the end of the game, a surprise for me. Nate and I were watching a skiing competition and flipping back and forth

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Colts!! I'm sure this is so bittersweet for Dungy, his son committed suicide around a year ago.

I'm happy for the city and for the players...

but does it annoy anyone else that coaches and others always "give the victory to God" as if God cares who wins or not?

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats to the Indianapolis Colts!!!
Go crazy Colts fans!

The beginning of the game was exciting. I was at a Superbowl party and when Devin Hester returned the KO for a TD the entire place went crazy. He also did it when he played his first game at the Orange Bowl.

Loved the weather conditions. I love rainy muddy football games.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Congrats to the Indianapolis Colts!!!
Go crazy Colts fans!

The beginning of the game was exciting. I was at a Superbowl party and when Devin Hester returned the KO for a TD the entire place went crazy. He also did it when he played his first game at the Orange Bowl.

Loved the weather conditions. I love rainy muddy football games.
Tina, I've been wondering where you were tonight

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Tina, I've been wondering where you were tonight
I went to my friend's house. My favorite commercial was the taco bell one with the Carrrrrrrrne asada and the 2 lions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I went to my friend's house. My favorite commercial was the taco bell one with the Carrrrrrrrne asada and the 2 lions.
That was Great
...I liked Oprah and Dave too! And K-FEd serving french fries

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched it and I was so glad to see the Bears go down! The game started off pretty rocky (can you believe that first run back!?), but then it became clear who was having the better game. I couldn't believe all the turnovers back and forth. I watched it with 4 other people and fortunately we were all cheering for the Colts. (Last year I was 1 of 3 people cheering for the Seahawks at the party I went to.) We were all less than impressed with the commercials though this year.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was shown in the UK live and I watched until about 01:30 after Prince had sung and became clear that the Colts were going to win...

So I went to bed

Prince was excellent though