Who is Online

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just because this has been bothering me for ever. Is there a reason that we're (or I'm!) blocked from seeing who is online?

I always find it really helpful when I'm looking for a mod to see if there is one on who is actually at their computer.

Just wonderin'

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Where are you looking for who is online?
It should be at the bottom of the main forum page

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
If you look at the bottom of the Forums Home page, it'll show you who's currently online. Many of the mods are in invisible mode. We pop in and out over the course of the day, and there's a little bit of a time lag in the display. We therefore don't wish to mislead people into thinking we're instantly available, when we may not be.

The quickest way to reach a mod is to click the report post button when there's a problem. Otherwise, you can just PM whichever mods are listed at the bottom of each forum. We get the reported posts and our own PMs as emails, and will react as soon as we're able to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry I'll re-explain myself.

On most forums if you click the people-picture beside "whos online" it will show you what everyone is doing. On TCS it's blocked.

There wasn't a mod-need emergency, it was just because I had a general query about a post and I'd rather settle things quickly with someone who is online then wait (because I'm impacient).

Plus I'm a total stalker and find it quite entertaining to watch what everyone is doing online!