Who is a Twilight fan??

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I got into twilight because of a coworker and now I am obsessed with Edward!
My cousin has the first two books in German and will be sending them to me so I can get a different perspective on translation!

Who else is a huge twilight fan? I just got the first two books for my birthday with the movie covers. I also got a tote bag that says I love vampires with three buttons on it along with a t-shirt and a bracelet that says bite me.

Who is your favorite character and how obsessed are you?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will admit that I am a Twilight fan

I voted for the Cullens because I like Esme

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would have said Edward but then they chose that ugly kid to be Edward for the movie and that turned me right off of him. So I would have to say the Cullens as well.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I would say Edward although I don't really have a favourite character. I really liked the books and the movies have been good, but I wouldn't say that I am obsessed with Twilight.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Twilight! I love the books, and the movies have been good too. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed either. I have to say my favorite character is Alice. I don't know why, I think it's just her personality; she's usually so spunky and fun.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is Alice too..I love her personality, she is just so likeable..
I'm not a huge twilight fan but I found the books fun ..haven't even seen new moon yet, but I heard it's not that great..

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Twilight! I read the saga twice, and I am thinking about reading it again

I only own 1 of the books though, and I let a "friend" borrow it. Lets just say she isn't my friend anymore..

My favorite character is Jacob, I think he would have been better for Bella lol. Plus, Taylor Lautner is HOT.o

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

My favorite is Alice too..I love her personality, she is just so likeable..
I'm not a huge twilight fan but I found the books fun ..haven't even seen new moon yet, but I heard it's not that great..
Just my opinion, but I liked New Moon MUCH better than Twilight. I thought the whole movie was just better. Bella & Jacob's relationship felt rushed, just liked Edward & Bella's in Twilight, but they can't put everything into the movie. I just liked the whole movie better than Twilight.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't vote since I am not a Twilight fan... LOL There should have been an option for none of the above or not a fan

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I must admit that I haven't read the books or seen the movies. I've never been a real fan of vampire stories, but the Twilight series has me intrigued. I'm thinking it's time to get a book and read it.
I really love to read, so maybe I should give it a chance.

Erica

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoy the books more than the movies; that is usually the case with me. I saw a cute bumper sticker a few days ago that said "I drive like a Cullen." Though Anne Rice's vampires will forever be my faves, I voted for Edward. I like him, too.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am VERY obsessed! I LOVE Jacob and Emmett so I checked them..

HOWEVER my best friend could have been cast for Alice they are so similar! They're personality, style and even their looks! So I guess I like Alice too

I loved the movies and also thought New Moon was better than Twilight.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need a space to vote for Alice, Rosalie, or even Bella. My favorite is probably Alice, although in the movie I think Jacob is pretty (though not scream every time he takes of his shirt, like every other female did when I saw it opening night...gag). He's much better looking with short hair, but I HATED how in the movie they completely neglected to explain/play out why he cut his hair. *grumble*

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so late becoming a Twilight fan. I heard about it, didn't pay any attention to it. Then, I was going home on the subway one day when an older woman was reading Eclipse. I asked her about it and she said she couldn't put it down. So, I purchased a used copy of Twilight - became hooked and purchased the whole series.

Loved the books! Fell for Edward and Alice instantly. I love that Alice looks small and frail but packs a bite!

But, I was not impressed at all with Twilight the movie. Couldn't stand the low budget, bad makeup and bad acting. I still laugh when I think of some of the scenes. Edward always looks constipated in the movie
and the actress (IMO) that plays Bella can't act.

I'll wait until New Moon comes out on video. Will need to keep my eyes closed when Bella appears

I think I'll enjoy the movie versions of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn more, though. Can't wait to see the final battle scenes.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

We need a space to vote for Alice, Rosalie, or even Bella. My favorite is probably Alice, although in the movie I think Jacob is pretty (though not scream every time he takes of his shirt, like every other female did when I saw it opening night...gag). He's much better looking with short hair, but I HATED how in the movie they completely neglected to explain/play out why he cut his hair. *grumble*
Yeah, I noticed the men got space, but I didn't really mind.
I also like Alice.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I think I'll enjoy the movie versions of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn more, though. Can't wait to see the final battle scenes.

Breaking Dawn is my favorite book out of the series...
I don't think Rob Pattinson is good looking at all..he's so boring and average looking to me. Edward's character bugs me in many ways, although I still find him intriguing and a fun character..
I do think Taylor Lautner is really hot, much much better looking than Rob Pattinson, but I hate his attitude he's had in interviews..
I can't stand Bella and the things she does, how she's always sooo passive
However, that sort of changed in Breaking Dawn and I loved seeing things through her eyes, the changes she was going through....That was my favorite part of the whole series...If it wasn't for that I would probably hate the series.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo addicted to the entire Saga, each part of it has me hooked!

I have yet to see New Moon, and I hope that it lives up to it's expectations...the whole Bella and Jacob situation sure is gripping. I admit reading the second chapter of New Moon was so sad too! Poor Bells!

Anywho, my sister borrowed my dvd copy of Twilight a week ago, and I haven't had it back since
Think I have got her under it's spell now too..