Who Has The Most Cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tncatfancier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on line since last night and thought I'd check this thread before I turned in for the night. Wow!! I must say that I am very impressed by some of you who have mega cat families. Sometimes my two feel like 10.......does that mean 22 feel like 110??

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me tell you, though...after being around 15 cats all the time, it is WEIRD to visit someone and there NOT to be at least one cat in the room! I am so used to having kitties for company, no matter where I am or what I am doing.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could have as many as some of you all have but our landlord would not allow that...2 is the limit here....and that is what we have,,

jenluckenbach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
LOL Jen! I think you can safely take credit for 17. How old are your fosters? How long have you had them? Who do you foster for? We have asked at the local (Montco) SPCA about fostering, but they don't allow for it in their charter...so instead of fostering, we just end up adopting LOL.
The fosters are 3 12 week old kittens. One has been here 7 weeks, one has been here 5 weeks and the other has been here 3 weeks. I foster through One by One cat rescue out of Kutztown/Reading area. Check the website if you like: www.1by1.petfinder.org. and my fosters are Sweet Annie, Timmy (kitten) and Chevy. My Bonnie was my first foster but we adopted her after her first adoption ended with a return.