who has the last say?

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it depends.. If he knows more about the subject, I'll let him have it.. If I know more, he'll let me have it. If it's equal (or neither knows crap!) we try to work together to resolve it. But usually one has more passion or knowledge about one thing so that's usually how it's split up. Very rarely do we fight it out about something. I do however let him win on stupid little things that I don't really care about and save my fights for the really big issues, which are few and far between.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We try to agree but he is an accountant and tries to influence me on the money matters (ie how much we save each month) But with the money issue I think that is determined how one was raised. He comes from a large family that had a small dairy farm. I think money was not as plentiful as my family (not that we had lots either)-I have one 1 sister and dad was blue collar and mom had a clerical job-it was a different type of environment than him.
I think also since his mother was a typical farmers wife and he was the youngest he wasn't and still isn't used to doing some chores around the house.
But otherwise we agree/compromise on pretty much everything else!!