Who has how many kitties?

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may be a trick question....

We currently have 3 cats. Willow, Roly and Squeaker.

However, we are also fostering a long-haired tortie, who we call Twix. She just had a litter of 5 on St Patrick's day.

So currently there are 9 felines in the house.

I SO want to adopt Twix after her litter is weaned and she is spayed. But am still working on hubby for that... What's one more right????

But I am slowly falling in love with one of the kittens too.... oh the horrors!

The side-effect of fostering... my hubby warned me about this...

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have one permanent cat at the moment. I have one long term foster, who isnt likely to go anywhere, and 4 fosters looking for homes - they are all over the age of 8 though, so might be here a while (well, 2 already have!!). I am quite good at not keeping fosters, althoguh i suspect one of the ones here is going to be a very long term - she is 15, and has found the upheaval very hard, so whether it is fair to move her again I dont know.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
can't remember posting here... i have 5 at the present time. they're in my avatar, along w/my RB kitty, Mouse.

meezersmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have only my two boys, Quincy, (age 10) and Quasar (age 6). If it were up to me, I'd have an entire houseful, but my husband would probably disown me!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one cat Patches who lives in Illinois still.... My ex-roomate has custody of her right now while I am up here in AZ for now. She is in my siggy
. She also turned 12 last sunday (easter).

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
one kitty is all I want or need, she has such a HUGE personality